The Military Council
- The junta leader Min Aung Hlaing said that he greatly honoured teachers who kept working with a strong determination despite being faced with challenges.
- According to the junta newspaper, Wunna Mg Lwin, the junta minister of Foreign Affairs, attended the meeting of the ASEAN Political and Security Community Council, the 30th meeting on the ASEAN Coordination Council and the ministerial meeting of ASEAN foreign affairs.
- According to the junta newspaper on Tuesday, the meeting of the oversight committee on the implementation of a national strategy (3) against financial support for money laundering and terrorism was held via video conferencing at Central Bank at 10:00 am Saturday.
- The junta chief minister of Mandalay Region and the junta chief military officer of the midland inspected the construction site of Valley View Point near the riverbank of Doattawaddy on the way to Yeywa hydro-power plant.
The National Unity Government (NUG)
- In honour of teachers and other staff members of the education department who have been front liners for the downfall of the military dictatorship, the NUG broadcast the ceremony of (2021) World Teachers’ Day organized by the Ministry of Education.
- In response to the challenge of the military junta- “Come out, the NUG”, U Aung Myo Min, Minister of Human Rights- NUG, asked them if they dare to compete at the court of truth without relying on weapons.
- U Aung Myo Min, Minister of Human Rights- NUG, expressed his honour to the teachers for their sacrifices in Spring Revolution.
- The public has been taking part in the People’s Defensive War. According to the NUG, there were attacks at 16 military targets of the enemy, 11 administration targets and 4 business targets on Monday.
- The NUG announced that there were 3 fair defensive wars in Sagaing and Magwe regions on Monday. There were also 2 soldiers and 5 policemen who made contact to join the public.
- In Mandalay, a combined rally of Myataung, Chan/Zi in Unity and those representing the detainees marched for the end of the military dictatorship on Tuesday.
- According to Nay Pyi Taw PDF, they had blown up a ferry vehicle at the staff housing of the Ministry of Immigration and Resettlement on Tuesday as a sign of warning.
- On Tuesday, Kalay General Strike led a protest against the military dictatorship.
- According to PDF South Monywa, Aung Soe, allegedly an informer to the junta in Pyitaungtha Ward, was shot dead on Tuesday morning.
- On Tuesday, a combined rally of Yinmabin East and Salingyi North expressed their objection to the military dictatorship.
- In the south of Kalay Township, local PDF attacked the junta army that had been looking for mines near Panmonchaung bridge on Monday evening. Reportedly, 9 junta soldiers died and many others were injured.
- In Shwebo Township, local residents of a village marched in support of the NUG on Tuesday morning, chanting slogans for the victory of EAOs and PDFs in every battle.
- On 24th September, Tigyaint PDF called on the townspeople not to go out and not to drive after 8:00 pm. On Monday night, they blew up a mine to warn an oil car that did not follow the announcement. Reportedly, it was just a warning without any casualties.
- In Katha Township, 12 junta-appointed village administrators resigned simultaneously on Monday for safety concerns. Reportedly, almost the whole township would do the same and the operation of basic administration came to a stop.
- In Salingyi Township, local residents of a village made a night strike against the military dictatorship on Monday, banging pots and pans.
- In an announcement to the public, ndaw PDF was established to fight against the junta armed forces.
- On World Teachers’ Day, CDM basic education teachers conducted an online event calling for the CDM till the end of the military dictatorship.
- In Yenangyaung of Magwe Region, U Mg Ko, administrator of Ywathit Ward, got 2 gunshots on Monday. Reportedly, he has been in the ICU of Magwe general hospital.
- In Pakkoku, some townspeople expressed their desire against the military dictatorship on Tuesday.
- In Magwe Region, CDM teachers led a movement on World Teachers’ Day, chanting anti-junta slogans.
- According to Thanlyin PDF, they had attacked the junta inspection booth at Phwintphyoyay crossroads by remote mine explosion at about 8:00 am Tuesday. Reportedly, a junta soldier died and two others were seriously injured in the incident.
- According to local residents of Kayan Township, the junta army raided the houses of U Thet Swe, chair of NLD in Yoegyi village, and U Zaw Win Aung, regional EC member, at about 7:30 pm Saturday.
- In Hleku Township, U Chan Min Oo, a leader of Pyusawti, was shot on Monday evening. According to the townspeople, he was injured in the incident. He had usually said that local PDFs did not come for shooting.
- In Hakha Township of Chin State, CDF Senthang announced on Tuesday that 5 soldiers from the junta army (222) had joined them, together with two MA1 guns.
- According to Taninthayi PDF, the junta army arrested 60 people at Myeik highway ground.
Ethnic Armed Organizations
- In Kyainseikgyi Township of Kayin State, KNLA shot at members of the junta army (557) and Kayin BGF (1023) on their way back after shopping in Kyaik village. Reportedly, two junta soldiers died.
- According to Karenni State Police Force, they have been investigating Thein Zaw, the second sergeant of the junta army, who was arrested by Karenni GZ in their clearance operation in Dimawso Township.
- In Phapun District of Kayin State, junta soldiers from Regiment (406) stepped on mines set by KNLA near Waymone village at about 10:00 am Monday. KHRG announced on Tuesday that 2 junta soldiers died and 3 others were injured in the incident.
- In Kayah (Karenni) State, Free Burma Ranger Karenni provided food and medicines to the IDPs on Tuesday.
- According to KNDF, a military truck was damaged and 4 junta soldiers died in the battles in Kayah State on Monday. As for Karenni combined force, they had no casualties.
- KNU announced that there were (265) battles against the junta armed forces in Kayin State in September. Reportedly, 234 junta soldiers died and 265 others got injured.
- In Tanai Township of Kachin State, there was fighting between the junta army and KIA on Monday morning.
Summary on 6th October
- To show as if the country was stable, the military junta tried to resume local tourism. Assumingly, they have been carrying out such activities to reduce the momentum of the revolution by opening resorts for the public who are stressed out because of the coup and the pandemic.
- In Sagaing with the great momentum of the revolution, local PDFs warned the public not to travel if possible not to be victims of the junta army as human shields.
- In Sagaing, Kayin, Chin, Kayah, Kachin and Shan North, there were frequent and severe battles between the junta armed forces and EAOs or local PDFs.
- As for Mandalay, Sagaing, Magwe, Ayeyarwaddy, Bago, Yangon and Nay Pyi Taw, they had public protests, guerrilla revolution and clearance activities of junta-pillars. The same could happen in other states and regions in the days to come. In the areas with powerful PDFs, basic administration collapsed and criminal cases were reported to local PDFs.